Saturday 13 September 2008

DO WHAT THE SONG SAY


I know it's been a while but I have for once been quite busy. Anyway, on to more important matters...

Merida and I went to Offset Festival at the end of August which was a laff. It was quite odd as it was a really small festival and you could reach everything within one minute. However, I like this because I am a lazy person and don't like having to walk for ages to get back to your camp/go see another band/eat a pie, etc.

Wire were incredibly uninteresting and disappointing - they did not play any of their good old songs and were boring to watch. I loved Metronomy because I love Metronomy and their light up shirts. They played in a really small tent which was overflowing with people and it was a nice atmosphere etc etc. Chromehoof were well good: sparkly costumes and an amazing front woman with jerky dance moves. I have forgotten a lot of the bands I saw but there were lots of good ones. Will also never forget No Bra and how I just DON'T GET IT, it was really bad.

Here are some songs that I have been listening to this morning:




N.E.R.D - My Drive Thru ft. Santogold and Julian Casablancas

Timbaland - Throw It On Me ft. The Hives

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boring

sceneCUNT said...

metronomy played on the main stage, you silly.