Thursday 12 June 2008

SO MUCH DE-FAMILIARIZED BY DINT OF DOCTORED VODKA

SILTBREEZE is my chosen topic today. Siltbreeze is a Philidelphia-based independant record label which has signed many a "kick-ass" band such as Sebadoh, Guided by Voices, Times New Viking, Harry Pussy, Teenage Panzerkorps etc etc.

I guess you'd say Siltbreeze have a pretty strong DIY punk focus with most of their bands, I don't know, maybe I should've done some more research but really I just want to share some mp3s that I am enjoying right now.

The first is by Pink Reason, a band I found a little while back. It's funny, every Pink Reason song that I've heard sounds completely different to the last, probably partly because their music is pretty hard to find, at least on soulseek.
Pink Reason - Borrowed Time
This next one is by Eat Skull, who sound like they could be some horribly scary death metal band...but aren't.
Eat Skull - Survivable Spaces
And finally, The Yips or Yips, I'm not sure whether they include the 'The' or not but I do.
The Yips - Muhammad Ali

No comments: