Tuesday 3 June 2008

WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE A NIBBLE AT YA SHOE


By David Shrigley.
As well as bands that dress up in funny costumes, I am a sucker for songs with strange lyrics. You probably wouldn't want to meet the narrators of either I Wanna Bite Ya or Fake Yer Death, because they can't seem to pronounce pronouns correctly and seem to be strangely concerned with biting, nibbling, the effects of biting and nibbling, and details on how you can fake your death.
I like the way I Wanna Bite Ya builds up, first seemingly concerned with how you would react, and then just coming out with their full intentions (they want to bite you). Fake Yer Death is a bit creepy, although it is handy if you were planning such a scheme as it's quite informative.

Planningtorock - I Wanna Bite Ya
Orion Rigel Dommisse - Fake Yer Death

-----------------------------------------------------
PS: I love this:
Sigur Rós - Gobbledigook

No comments: