Saturday 5 July 2008

ROUNDABOUT AND ROUNDABOUT


This is just a drawing I did for a zine and then decided it was not good enough for said zine so I have pawned it off to Lost & Found. Lucky you.

Today I have been enjoying the musical delights of Talbot Tagora, a lovely band despite being named after a car. Here is their cover of the Elastica CLASSIC 'Connection'. Oh this song brings back memories, Talbot Tagora aren't the only ones to have covered this number, guess who else did a cover? Only my fellow blogger Grace Helmer and her short-lived band 'myself'! Those were the days...

Of course, we all now how this song rips off Wire's 'Three Girl Rhumba', but there's no need to get petty.

2 comments:

Grace Helmer said...

don't forget we did my sharona and a hole song as well! amazing

Harriet Cory-Wright said...

what zine was this?