Wednesday 28 May 2008

"...IT'S BETTER THAN BREAD AND CHOCOLATE."


Today I am posting some covers for y'all. The first one is by a band that I am a big fan of, the Angry Angles, this is one of the many projects of the infamous Jay Reatard (here's his blog), they were a short lived but great band. You may already be aware of Jay Reatard's solo material but if not I do highly recommend checking it out. If not, you could always just watch the YouTube video of him punching some man. This is their cover of a Wire song. I love Wire. Grace and I will be seeing them later on this summer at Offset festival so stay tuned for our reviews and that.



And next, we all know how many covers there have been of Blue Monday - fucking loads. Here's one by the infamous Country Teasers. It's a nice, sloppy, scruffy, slippy, slappy-dashy live cover. You'll love it.



No comments: